Friday, July 24, 2009

Jeff Says Tomato, Annabelle says Shut Up -- or is it the other way around?

Recently, I had the pleasure of interviewing actress Annabelle Gurwitch about her guest star spot back in 1988 as one of Murphy Brown's first secretaries. I had come to know Annabelle later on HBO's Not Necessarily the News, and then as one of the really fun hosts of TBS' Dinner and a Movie. Now, she's the host of Wa$ted on the Planet Green channel.

A few years back, Annabelle wrote a really funny book, Fired, and now has a second, a book about relationships, You Say Tomato, I Say Shut Up, written with her husband Jeff Kahn. In the following clip, the two have some fun stuff to say about relationships -- I hope they actually take this show on the road, because I'd love to see them argue it out in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment