Friday, March 12, 2010

I Want My Gay TV

Tonight at 6 PM Eastern / 3 PM Pacific, tune in to Sirius XM's OutQ station, as Derek & Romaine's Derek Hartley presents I Want My Gay TV, a radio documentary tracking the history of gay depictions on the small screen.

Derek produced and hosts the two-hour special, which is both informative and full of juicy dish. And I was honored to be included among the show's interviewees, in such illustrious company with actors Christopher Sieber, Lucy Lawless, Calpernia Addams, Hal Sparks, Dan Butler, RuPaul, Bill Brochtrup, Wilson Cruz, Rosie O'Donnell, Reichen Lehmkuhl, Jack Coleman, Charlie David and Jai Rodriguez; writers Marc Cherry, Bruce Vilanch, Joe Keenan, Mart Crowley and Judy Wieder; comedian Suzanne Westenhoefer and activist Sean Sasser.

I Want My Gay TV airs as part of Derek & Romaine's usual time slot on Friday, March 12 from 6-8 PM, and will be followed by a live, one-hour panel discussion. On Sirius XM OutQ, Sirius 109, XM 98.

No comments:

Post a Comment